Thursday, December 22, 2016

Embellished Ornaments

I have a few more Christmas cards to share before 12/25/16 so if my time allows, I plan to post daily until then. It was such a relief to mail my final batch of Christmas cards a couple of days ago. I created six designs this year and this was one of them. It was easy to make. The Big Shot machine, coordinating thinlit dies and embossing folder did all the work. I pretty much just put it all together. I love cards like that especially if I'm mass producing. 
There's a red foil sheet underneath the shimmery white ornament, but sadly it's been retired, same thing with the XL Oval punch. 
Anyway, this is all I have for today. My Christmas holiday weekend starts tomorrow and there's still so much to be done. Below is the list of items used to create this card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...