Friday, April 3, 2015

Too Kind on Good Friday

It's Good Friday and I am enjoying being home. I want to share a very simple Easter card that I made using the stamp set called Too Kind. I have had this set for months and this was the very first time I used it. I've always found Two-Step stampin' technique challenging, but not since I learned to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I discovered how much I like Two-Step stamp sets. It has also helped me stamp my images exactly where I want them to be, most especially sentiments. I get annoyed with myself when my sentiments are not stamped straight. That's why the Stamp-a-ma-jig has truly been a lifesaver for me.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Too Kind (W 130447 C 130450), Delightful Dozen (retired)
Paper: Card stocks in Blushing Bride, Elegant Eggplant and Very Vanilla
Ink: Classic Stampin' pads in Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive
Tools & Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch (119275), Pearls Basic Jewels (119247), Baker's Twine in Old Olive (134579), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)

Well, that is all for today, folks. Have a wonderful Easter weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...