Friday, August 17, 2012

Retired BNF Friday #11

I survived my first week back in the office! Every single day definitely felt like a Monday, but I was so glad to see my peeps and to slowly get back in to my daily routine. I came back to a really messy office, because while I was away I got a brand new desk. It's actually made out of wood, unlike the heavy cardboard one I had before. Smile. I still don't know where most things are. Oh well. I really like my new desk, it has lots of drawers, a hutch and cupboard like cabinets for storage and lots of space to spread out all my paper work. Thank you Frank for putting my desk together. You rock!

Well, as promised I managed to steal a little bit of time to put together this really cute pink card for today's Retired BNF (But Not Forgotten) Friday post. I want to dedicate this card to two of my good friends who are having their special days this week. Happy birthday, Annalyse and Angela!

I really love this Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set and I know I am going to hang on to it. It's such a versatile set and also awesome for invitations and Cheer-Up cards. I hope Stampin' Up! comes up with another cupcakes set in the future.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Crazy for Cupcakes and Sweet Little Sentiments
Paper: Textured Melon Mambo and Whisper White card stocks, DSP Flirtatious Specialty
Ink: Basic Black and Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' pads
Accessories: Stampin' Write markers, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Pinking Hearts Border and Corner Rounder punch, Melon Mambo Polka Dot ribbon, 2-Way Glue Pen (100425), Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter (102023)

It has been a very hot week here in Northern California, triple digits the past seven days. It's supposed to cool down some beginning this weekend. My A/C has been working non-stop and in need of a break. It's the last weekend before school starts, it will be busy with last minute shopping and errands. Have a nice weekend, y'all. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...