Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wonderful You

It has been a very busy weekend. I am just now able to sit down and post because we've been out and about all day running errands. Anyway, today is my younger sister's birthday. We are very close in age and it's such a blessing to have her growing-up. I've always had a best friend and a sister in her. I consider myself such a lucky girl for having two awesome sisters. They are both my childhood and my home. I would like to share the birthday card I made for my sister. I had so much fun creating it. She truly is wonderful and have always been such an inspiration to me. Happy birthday to Max's mom! I love you lots!


Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Take it to Heart (Clear 125520, Wood 125522), Loving Thoughts (Clear 125843, Wood 125845)
Paper: DSP, Old Olive card, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla stocks
Ink: Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad (101179)
Accessories: Framelits Dies in Hearts Collection (125599), Framelits Dies in Labels Collection (125598)
Aqua Painter (103954), Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Baja Breeze and Olive Green, Stampin' Dimensionals, 5/8" Ivory Organza Ribbon and Textured Embossing folders (non-Stampin' Up).

Well, that's it for this Sunday's post. I had an awesome class yesterday. I will make sure to share the cards we made next week. Have an awesome week, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...