Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Desk Calendars

Better late than never...happy New Year, everyone. I want to make sure I post this before January is over. It has been a very busy 2017 for me so far. I'd been sick and it seems like recovery has been frustratingly slow. I still manage to find time to create, just not enough time to sit down and post.

This is my second year creating these desk calendars and sending them off to friends and family. I must say even I am impressed with how beautiful they turn out...and so easy to make. Which one is your favorite? Also, check out last year's version here




I purchase the mini calendars from Skybluepink.com I usually order mine from them around August or September because these calendars do sell out. I will list below the products I used to create these calendars that are still current and orderable. Some items I used have already been retired like the River Rock card stocks and ribbon, Timeless Portrait DSP, Memorable Moments stamp set (for the year), 1" Square Punch and the Black Glimmer Paper. I am sure you can find substitutes for these products. 

Well, that's all for now. Happy Tuesday, everyone and thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...