Friday, December 23, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas

Today is day one of my Christmas holiday weekend so as promised, here's another Christmas card created using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder punch. Such a cute and versatile bundle and I am sure to hold on to them even after they retire. Making this card made me think of Juneau, Alaska and how cold it gets there. Sigh. 
The background behind the Eskimo child was stamped using Ghoulish Grunge stamp set on page #52 of the Holiday Catalog
I used the now retired 2-way glue pen with Dazzling Details glitters to accentuate the parka.
I have tons to do today and trying to get a head start while it's quiet and everyone's still asleep. The list of products used to create this card is below. Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...