Saturday, December 31, 2016

Black & White Cards

It seems like I am going to ring in the new year still under the weather. I've been off work since yesterday and have not been able to accomplish anything in my to-do list. I've just been lazy and doing my best to rest. It's this cough - I can't shake it and it takes so much out of me. It leaves me short of breath and exhausted. 

I want to share a few Black & White cards we made in class last month. I know, I'm behind in posting them. I want to at least be able to check this off my List. 
Bloomin' Heart Thinlit Dies & Happy Happenings for sentiment
Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set & Flourish Thinlits Dies - Bundle 
The Wilderness Awaits Stamp Set & Brick Wall Embossing Folder
Wetlands Stamp Set 
Butterfly Basics Stamp Set & Butterflies Thinlits Dies
Well, that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a prosperous New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...