Monday, April 27, 2015

Tea Party

I want to just pop-in to share one of the cards we made in my recent Stamp-a-Stack (SAS) event. Sadly, this stamp set called Tea Party and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch are both in the Retiring List and will no longer be available to purchase from Stampin' Up! after June 1st. 

I wish I used this stamp set a little bit more in my Stamping events, because it is such a lovely set. It has that vintage look and I feel it is kind of Downton Abbey-ish. I'd like to imagine Lady Mary would enjoy receiving a card like this. 

Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Tea Party (Wood 129135, Clear 129138)
Paper: Card stocks in Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade, DSP (retired)
Ink: Classic Stampin' pad in Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake (for sponging the edges)
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Textured Embossing Folder in Tiny Triangles (133740), Ovals Collection Framelits (129381), Dotted Scallop Border punch (119275), Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Pearl Basic Jewels (119247), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Glue Dots (103683), Sponge Daubers (133773)

Well, that's all for now. Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...