Sunday, April 19, 2015

Painted Petals

For the past few months or so, I have been contemplating on quitting as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. In as much as I truly enjoy getting together with my gals who have become such great friends, I get really discouraged when I don't get attendees to my card making events/classes. I also confess that I am and have been my best customer and in denial about how much of my own money goes into my hobby. Surprisingly, in the midst of all these gloomy reflection, a couple of really amazing ladies found me online, showed up for cards class and reminded me why I do this. Not for the money, but to share my creativity and to make friends with people who take the time to create beautiful cards to make others happy. So, to my creative friends, you know who you are...thank you. You are all amazingly AMAZING.

This is one of the cards we made in class yesterday. I just love this stamp set called Painted Petals. The coordinating Designer Series Paper (DSP) is so pretty and I feel the need to hoard them since it is limited edition and only in the current 2015 Occasions Catalog. Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi...what a delightful color combo. 




Card Supplies

Stamp Set: Painted Petals (Wood 138819, Clear 138822, Photopolymer 137146)
Paper: Card stocks in Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP (137784)
Ink: Classic stampin' pads in Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi
Tools & Accessories: Decorative Label Punch (120907), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Island Indigo Bakers Twine (retired)

Well, that's all for now. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you all had a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...