Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Moon Lake

I want to share a card I made with one of my favorite stamp sets in the current Stampin' Up! 2015 Occasions Catalog called Moon Lake. As always, the stamped images are perfect to watercolor. I tend to gravitate towards the same style no matter how much I try not to. I am dull and I don't deny it. Haha. Anyway, this is one of the cards we will create in my Stamp-a-Stack event on Saturday. It will be perfect for Father's Day or masculine birthday.

Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Moon Lake (W 137149, C 138540)
Paper: Card stocks in Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay and Watercolor paper (122959)
Ink: Memento Ink pad in Tuxedo Black (132708), Classic Stampin' pads in Soft Suede, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Embossing Folder (retired), Aqua Painters (103954), Stampin' Distress tool (127562), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Well, that's all for today, folks. Thank you for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment