Sunday, April 12, 2015

Moon Lake

I want to share a card I made with one of my favorite stamp sets in the current Stampin' Up! 2015 Occasions Catalog called Moon Lake. As always, the stamped images are perfect to watercolor. I tend to gravitate towards the same style no matter how much I try not to. I am dull and I don't deny it. Haha. Anyway, this is one of the cards we will create in my Stamp-a-Stack event on Saturday. It will be perfect for Father's Day or masculine birthday.

Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Moon Lake (W 137149, C 138540)
Paper: Card stocks in Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay and Watercolor paper (122959)
Ink: Memento Ink pad in Tuxedo Black (132708), Classic Stampin' pads in Soft Suede, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Embossing Folder (retired), Aqua Painters (103954), Stampin' Distress tool (127562), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Well, that's all for today, folks. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...