Saturday, April 19, 2014

See Ya Later

Since I went AWOL for the most part of Sale-a-Bration season, I would like to share with you a card we made in class a couple of months ago. Better late than never, right? I think this layout really showcased Sale-a-bration products. I am trying to use the 2012/2014 In Colors as much as I can because they will be retired end of May. I have no doubt some of them will probably return in the near future when Stampin' Up! decides to reorganize their colors again. I have learned not to be too quick to get rid of my In Colors after they have been retired. I hope they bring back Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green.

Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): See Ya Later, Petal Parade (both SAB), Petite Petals (Wood 133152 Clear 133155)
Paper: Card stocks in Summer Starfruit and Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB)
Ink: Classic Stampin' pads in Summer Starfruit, Pool Party and Pistachio Pudding and StazOn ink pad in Jet Black (101406)
Tools & Accessories: Angled Top Topper punch (133323), Petite Petals punch (133322), 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon in Summer Starfruit (126846), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Well, that's all for today's post. My errands await. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...