Friday, April 25, 2014

Retired BNF Friday #27

Happy Friday, everyone! Well, in honor of Earth Day this past Tuesday I am sharing with you this masculine birthday card with trees on them. Time is running out before the 2012/2014 In Colors will be retired. Midnight Muse and Gumball Green combo? Very nice, right? Stampin' Up! published the retiring list this week and I was shocked at how much items are going to say farewell. I was sad, but not as much as how I normally would since I changed how I run my events/classes last year. Most of my gals are makers, so they just choose and pay for the cards they make. They don't care if I use current or retired items as long as the projects are nice.

















Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Trendy Trees, Teeny Tiny Wishes (Wood 128748 Clear 127802)
Paper: Card stocks in Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Ink: Classic Stampin' pads in Early Espresso, Gumball Green and Midnight Muse
Tools & Accessories: 1 1/4", 1 3/8" square punches, Word Window (119857), Modern Label (126881) punches, 1/8" white taffeta ribbon, stampin' dimensionals (104430), brads

Well, that's all for now. Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...