Friday, April 18, 2014

Retired BNF Friday #26

It's about time I post another Retired But Not Forgotten card. I want to share an Easter card we did in class two weeks ago. I find myself wearing bright colors lately. I notice that it also shows on my cards. Pastel and soft colors usually indicate Easter and spring, but I thought I'd rebel against the norm and use bold colors. Haha!

The flower image is from the Best of Flowers stamp set. I love how it matches with the 1 1/4 Scallop Circle punch. It was such a simple and easy card to make. The layout is also versatile, just change the sentiment and one can use it for any occasion.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Best of Flowers
Paper: DSP in Floral District, Card stocks in Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White
Ink: Classic stampin' pad in Rich Razzleberry
Tools & Accessories: Punches in 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 Square,  1 1/4 Scallop Circle (127811), Scallop Trim Border (118402), 1/4" Tangerine Tango Satin Ribbon from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Buttons pack (130812) Currently on Clearance, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)

Well, that's all for today, folks. Have a wonderful and blessed Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...