Thursday, April 17, 2014

People Like You

Well, look at that - second day of my staycation and I am staying true to my goals. Although, I must confess that I was not entirely productive yesterday. I paid bills, made a few phone calls, caught-up on my recorded TV shows and then took a long nap. What can I say, a nap often is a vacation in itself. I am sharing another card with you. This is another Clean & Simple card using People Like You single wood stamp from our 2014 Celebrate the Everyday catalog. As soon as I saw this stamp, I knew I had to have it (duh, don't I always?). It's solely in wood, it is one stamp with both the image and the sentiment, plus I can use the matching Decorative Label punch with it. Need I say more? Calypso Coral and Chocolate Chip, such an amazing color combo.

I stamped the image twice, punched the sentiment and popped it with stampin' dimensionals.
Card Recipe

Stamp Set: People Like You (133215) Order this by end of May - Limited Edition.
Paper: Card stocks in Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Ink: Classic Stampin' pad in Calypso Coral
Tools & Accessories: Decorative Label Punch (120907) and Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...