Sunday, April 27, 2014

Flower Shop Bundle

I received a generous order via My Online Store this past week, thanks to the recent Free Shipping promotion. Admittedly, I don't get many online orders at all. Most of my customers come to my events/classes and place their orders through me. Perhaps partly because I do not advertise or solicit as much business as other demonstrators do. It's more of a hobby for me (at least for now) and the earnings (if I could even call it that) is just the icing on the cake to help me support it. It brings me joy - to craft and share my passion with the very few customers that I have. So, when I get an Anonymous online order (no matter the amount), I am completely ecstatic. Sadly, I couldn't send this person a thank you card because he/she indicated No Contact and did not create an online account. However, I put together this card to express my deepest appreciation. So, whoever you are, kind and generous stranger...thank you.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Flower Shop Bundle (Wood 132727 Clear 132726 - purchase in a bundle to get 15% discount), En Francais Retiring (Wood 128562 Clear 127790), Petite Petals Bundle (Wood 134821 Clear 134822 - purchase in a bundle to get 15% discount), Lots of Thanks (Wood 129687 Clear 129690)
Paper: Card stocks in Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White
Ink: classic Stampin' pads in Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), White Satin ribbon

That's all for now, thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...