Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Flower Shop Bundle

I received a generous order via My Online Store this past week, thanks to the recent Free Shipping promotion. Admittedly, I don't get many online orders at all. Most of my customers come to my events/classes and place their orders through me. Perhaps partly because I do not advertise or solicit as much business as other demonstrators do. It's more of a hobby for me (at least for now) and the earnings (if I could even call it that) is just the icing on the cake to help me support it. It brings me joy - to craft and share my passion with the very few customers that I have. So, when I get an Anonymous online order (no matter the amount), I am completely ecstatic. Sadly, I couldn't send this person a thank you card because he/she indicated No Contact and did not create an online account. However, I put together this card to express my deepest appreciation. So, whoever you are, kind and generous stranger...thank you.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Flower Shop Bundle (Wood 132727 Clear 132726 - purchase in a bundle to get 15% discount), En Francais Retiring (Wood 128562 Clear 127790), Petite Petals Bundle (Wood 134821 Clear 134822 - purchase in a bundle to get 15% discount), Lots of Thanks (Wood 129687 Clear 129690)
Paper: Card stocks in Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White
Ink: classic Stampin' pads in Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder
Tools & Accessories: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), White Satin ribbon

That's all for now, thank you for stopping by. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment