Friday, December 14, 2012

Retired BNF Friday #17

I have been secretly struggling with something for a few weeks. It was literally stressing me out to the point that I was getting sick. Today, I finally decided to let it go. I believe that I have done everything I can think of to try to fix things. Now, the smartest thing to do for myself is move on and learn from it. One of my favorite books of all time is The Art of War by Sun Tzu. It has been my reference of strength since I was in my mid-twenties. A great warrior knows when to surrender, and I am doing just that. So, last night I managed to put together this card to cheer me up. As you can see, I used the retired stamp set Serene Snowflakes with the brand new In Colors and card stocks.



Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Serene Snowflakes, Perfect Punches
Paper: Card stocks in Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple and Shimmery White (101910)
Ink: Classic Stampin pads in Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ripple
Accessories and Tools: Punches in Decorative Label (120907), Extra Large Oval (119859), Pinking Hearts Border (retired), 3/16" Corner Rounder (119871), Rhinestones Basic Jewels (119246), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)

Well, Happy Friday everyone! Not to cause panic or anything for those of you running a little behind, but there's only ten days left before Christmas Day. Chop, chop! See you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...