Friday, November 2, 2012

Retired BNF Friday #16

I had a really scary experience a couple of days ago. I had the worst headache that I was practically blind. I couldn't see straight, just white flashes and shadows. No medication worked and I literally crawled out of bed to wake-up my daughter for school. I was in tears. Walking hurt too much, any slight movement felt like my entire skull was being crushed. I have had horrible headaches before, but this one was so paralyzing that it really frightened me. I went to my doctor and she thinks it's migraine. She gave me a shot of Toradol on my bum and that was the only thing that helped. I am much better now, but that incident made me realize my own mortality. I really thought, "Is this it? Am I having a stroke and on my way to meet my Maker?" Haha, now I am being overly dramatic.

Oh well, I want to share with you a really cute card I made for today's Retired BNF (But Not Forgotten) Friday post. The stamp set is called Fall for All from the early 2000 I think. I just love this set and have found a way to use if every once in a while. It's definitely a nice set for coloring and shading.



Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Fall for All
Paper: Card stocks in Really Rust, More Mustard, Concord Crush and Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Classic Stampin' pad in Basic Black and Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Punches in Extra Large Oval (119859), Large Oval (119855), Scallop Oval (119856), Labels Collection Framelits (125598)Paper Piercing Pack in Festive (127857), Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199), Paper Piercing Tool (126189), Sponge Daubers (102892) and Concord Crush Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

Oh well, that's all for now, folks. Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...