Sunday, November 4, 2012

Life is like Coffee

With the onset of my recent horrible migraine attacks, I have gotten more caffeinated than usual. I have been functioning fueled by coffee and caffeinated medication. So, I thought that I would share a perky and sassy card today. I apologize that the sentiment stamp on this one is non-SU. I saw it at a local craft store and I just had to have it. I got a little carried away with coloring, but I think in the end the colors all worked out.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Take a Sip Stampin' Round (120323) - standard handle (102971)
Paper: Card stocks in Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black  (126980) and Cherry Cobbler (126966) Classic Stampin' pads, Stampin' Write markers
Accessories & Tools: Big Shot Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Labels Collection Framelits (125598), Sponge Daubers (102892), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Midnight Muse (126847).

Well that is all for today's post, folks! I would like to share this short inspirational movie from flickspire about life and coffee. Please click it and enjoy. Thank you for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...