Friday, August 31, 2012

Retired BNF Friday #13

I cannot believe another month is over. Once the months end in "ber" it's a very clear indication that Christmas is just around the corner. I am definitely not in the least ready, but then again I say that every year and somehow I manage to get it all together. Oh well, on to the Retired BNF (But Not Forgotten) Friday card that I am sharing with you today. I noticed that I have been making really simple and easy cards lately. I apologize, please don't think I am becoming lazy. I must admit that I have been in such a funk recently that I can't seem to get my creative juices flowing. Ordinarily, I would quickly put the blame on being busy, but I know it's not that. I have just been feeling sort of dreary. I am sure it will pass.

BTW, I would like to share with you my sister's friend's blog The Accidental Chef. She is amazing and I love reading her stories. I am sure that you will, too.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Vintage Vogue, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess Set)
Paper: Real Red Textured card stock, Old Olive and Whisper White card stocks
Ink: Old Olive and Real Red Classic Stampin' pads.
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579) and Rhinestone Brads.

Well, that's about it for now...it is a three day weekend. Thank goodness for holidays! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I love love handmade cards - does this mean I can commission you cards?? Who knew! Your sister never said anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Claudia, you are too kind. I will make you cards if and when you need it. It will be my pleasure. I hope we do meet in person one of these days.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thanks for visiting my blog. I am humbled being visited by someone who is as creative and artistic as you. Your blog design is really pretty. Do you quill too? These are things I absolutely cannot do. I salute your patience and creative flow! Will be here often. =>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agraciouslife - it's very sweet of you to visit my blog. Thank you. I will consider you as my connection to my beloved Philippines. I hope that we can correspond in a more personal avenue or perhaps even meet whenever I return to visit.

      Delete

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...