Sunday, August 26, 2012

Baby Prints

I has been a long time since I made and shared Baby cards, so here they are. They are both fairly easy and simple to make. Gotta love those kind of cards! I've had this stamp set for about a year now, but this was the first time I used them. I really like the details of the stamped hand and foot prints. I am sure this set will be amazing for Baby Shower invitations and Birth Announcements or for scrapbooking pages. You can order this set and more via My Online Store 24/7. You can shop even in your pajamas. Smile.



Card Recipe

Stamp Set(s): Baby Prints (Wood 125470 Clear 125472), Circle Circus (Wood 115778 Clear 127784)
Paper: Card stocks in Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Whisper White.
Ink: Classic Stampin' pads in Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Modern Label Punch (119849), Large Designer Label (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) and ribbons.

That's about it for today. I need to get started with the Halloween treats/goodies for my daughter's class. I remember when I used to make 20 treats for 20 students for my son's class. There are 34 kids in my daughter's 6th grade class this year, which means I have to start early. This might be the last time I will get to do this, because she will be in Junior High/Middle School next year. I don't know if it will be considered uncool then to pass around handmade paper crafts of your mother. Ha! Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...