Monday, February 6, 2012

Sale-a-bration 2012

I apologize for the delay of my "supposedly" Sunday blog entry. I am still a little bit under the weather and every little thing I do requires such hard work. Mere breathing is such an effort. It sucks for a mom to be sick because chores and errands still need to be done. Oh well.

BTW, happy Monday everyone! Stampin' Up! is currently offering Sale-a-bration aka SAB, it runs from January 24 to March 31, 2012. Every $50 order you place gives you an awesome opportunity to choose one free SAB item from the SAB catalog. Purchase $150.00 and you get to pick three (3) SAB items plus an adorable reusable tote - all free! 

To kick-off the SAB season I have a special event this coming Saturday, February 11th, 2012 where we will make cards using the stamp sets, papers and embellishments from the SAB catalog. I would like to share a couple of the cards we will be making.


I used the paper, ribbons and brads from the Everyday Enchantment collection. Stamps from Fresh Vintage stamp set and sentiment from Sprinkled Expressions stamp set. Won't this card really make your whole face smile?


Once again ribbons and paper from Everyday Enchantment and Elementary Elegance stamp set. I am completely in-love with this paper and the Vintage stamp sets in this year's SAB collection. Please check out this promotion by going to My Online Store!


That's it for now, have a wonderful week and stay well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...