Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happiest Birthday

I meant to post an entry earlier today in honor of my daughter's eleventh birthday, but our morning got pretty hectic. I had to run to Krispy Kreme Donuts, so she could bring some to share with her classmates that I didn't have time to sit down and post. Oh well, we just returned from eating out. She picked Applebee's, so although I wanted to go to Elephant Bar... it's not my birthday. I am only the mom who pays for the bill. Haha. I can't believe my baby girl is now eleven! She is still my baby and will always be.

I would like to share a special card I made the other night. I am feeling much better. I went back to my doctor and she told me I have not outgrown my "childhood" asthma, I still have it and now it's called "adult" asthma, how about that? The medications are clearly helping and it is so good to be able to breathe and slowly be my bubbly self again. Enough of sick talk, here is the card that cheered me up.


Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Apothecary Art - from the Occasions Mini Catalog (Wood 125525 Clear 125527)
Paper: Rose Red, Old Olive and Very Vanilla card stocks, DSP
Ink: Basic Black classic Stampin' Pad (101179), Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad for sponging the edges of the Very Vanilla framelit (101778)
Accessories: Framelits Dies Labels Collection (125598), 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon in Blushing Bride (125570), Basic Pearls (119247), Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Old Olive and Rose Red, Stamping Sponges, Aqua Painter (103954), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

That's it for now. Happy, happy birthday to my dear daughter. She makes me laugh all the time and she is the only eleven year old I know who loves to watch Storage Wars and Murder She Wrote. Baby girl, I carry you in my heart. I hope you'll never outgrow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...