Sunday, January 1, 2012

Clean and Simple #1

Happy New Year y'all! One thing I have noticed is that the older I get the faster time flies. It's hard to believe that we are on to a brand new year. It will be a big year for us and for my son who will be graduating high school this year. I hope he gets in to the college of his dreams. I will miss him dearly, but I also know that he is ready to be on his own. He makes me proud every day.


I would like to challenge myself this year and to know my crafting style better. I want to know my style. So, for this year I will be creating different styles of cards and will share them with you. My first post will be under the Clean and Simple category. This style is just what the title says. It's usually plain or white background, clean sides, simple fonts and minimum embellishments. I find myself utilizing this style for masculine cards and scrapbook pages. While it may look too simple, it can also be pretty impressive.

Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess Set)
Paper: Old Olive, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, DSP
Ink: Old Olive Craft and Basic Black
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch (120907), Extra Large Oval Punch (119859) and Clear Emboss Powder (109130)

That's it for today and here's to wishing us all a prosperous 2012!

Feel free to shop the Clearance Rack there are so many huge deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...