Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Christmas Sweaters

For the last five or so years we have been doing an Ugly Sweater contest at our Company Holiday party. So, when I saw this stamp set on the Holiday Catalog, I just had to have it. Plus I thought it would be perfect to color. I don't have the Stampin' Blends markers yet, so I am sure those will color even better. 
I colored the sweater with Stampin Write markers then fussy cut it and adhered on the square white cardstock using a Stampin' Dimensionals.
It's hard to see on the photo but I used the Tombow Liquid Glue on Santa's beard, eyebrows and hat pom-pom, then sprinkled  Dazzling Diamonds all over to add dimension on the card. It turned out really cute.
Well, that's all for today, folks. Thank you for stopping by. The products used to create this card is below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...