Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Graveyard Gate

It has been very hectic since we got back from our trip. Sad as it is for me to admit, it only took a few days back to the office for all the joy of Europe to dissipate. When I look at the mini Eiffel Tower statue on my desk, I have to remind myself that I was just there and that one day soon, I will go back. I loved Paris and one of my favorites was when we went to Shakespeare & Company by the Notre Dame Church. I could easily spend all day upstairs or at the next door Cafe reading. 

Oh well, I want to share this really cute Halloween card created using the Graveyard Gate bundle from the 2017 Holiday catalog. I love the Detailed thinlit gate dies. It was a little challenging to cut out all the pieces with my Big Shot at first. I found the Precision Base Plate (139684) really helpful. Definitely worth the investment. I can't wait to CASE all the adorable projects on Pinterest. 
I achieved the background by using a circle punched mask then sponging around it with Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin pie and Pear Pizzazz ink pads.

This is all I have for today. Thank you for stopping by. The list of products used to create this card is below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...