Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Painted Harvest

I was surprised that it was a little chilly when I woke up this morning. I could almost smell fall, my most favorite season. I have been very preoccupied lately packing for our very first trip to Europe to celebrate our mom's 65th birthday. I've been a wreck trying to check off as many things on my to-do list before I go, while my mind wanders off already to an almost ten day out-of-the office and out of my very mundane daily routines vacation. Yep, that's right. I want to vacate this life and see what's on that side of the world. More than anything I am so excited to spend time with my three favorite women: my mom and two younger sisters. I cannot remember the last time the four of us shared a room together or have spent that much time in each other's company. May we not fight a lot. Haha. 

I remember almost fifteen years ago when we still lived in Juneau, we visited California and took the kids to Disneyland. That particular trip was the one thing that really convinced us to leave Alaska. Sure, we'd toyed with the idea to get out, but that one act gave us the push. It opened our eyes to other possibilities and made us realize that simply put, it's okay to see what the rest of United States could offer. The rest is history. 

Anyway, I would like to share with you this card created with the Painted Harvest stamp set. I love sunflowers, just the mere sight of them make my heart happy. I used the three-time stamping technique. It was very easy and simple to create. 

That's all for now. The list of products used to create this card is below.  Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...