Monday, August 7, 2017

Label Me Pretty

I love punches. It's one of the many tools that I simply have no strength to resist. I confess, I hoard punches. Haha. Each and every time Stampin' Up! comes out with a stamp set and a coordinating punch, I just have to have them. Even with the vast array of framelits and thinlits, I still find punches so much more efficient. So, when I saw this Label Me Pretty set with the Pretty Label punch - they were in my very first order for this catalog year. BTW, I always purchase the Wood when the stamp set has a coordinating punch. It's just much easier and takes away the hassle of having to adhere stamps on acrylics each time. 
Thank you for stopping by. The list of products used to create this card is below. Happy Monday, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...