Friday, August 4, 2017

Crafting Forever

Happy Friday, everybody! My son came to visit for 9 days. I was so happy that we were able to spend time together. We went out to eat, got drinks at Quickly, went to see the new Planet of the Apes movie, hung-out and talked about stuff, etc. Anyway, it was definitely a very busy last couple of weeks. Not to mention, it has been a very hot and humid couple of weeks. Aughhh! I'm so ready for my sweaters, boots and scarves.  

This stamp set is one of my new favorites. When I first saw it, I almost felt like it was made just for me. Haha. I love the saying, "Crafting Forever! Housework Whenever." So true... This is a must have set for anyone who loves to do any kind of arts and crafts. It's versatile and timeless. 
I used the paper piecing technique on the cup for the brushes.

 
Thank you for stopping by. The list of products used to create this card is below. Have a good weekend, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...