Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Nature Sings

It's Christmas in July, everyone! I can't believe we are now approaching August 2017 - back to school season and fall. It's not too early to get a head start on Christmas and holiday cards. When I saw this stamp set in the brand new Annual Catalog, I just knew it would be in my very first order. Some things just jump out at me. Do you ever get that way? I do! Big time! I just had to have this set. So, I was very happy when this card turned out really nice...and so very easy and simple to make. Sometimes, less really is more.  

I used the retired Two-Way Glue Pen all over the trees and ground then sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter for snow effect
That's all for today, folks. Thank you for stopping by. The list of products used to create this card is below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...