Friday, May 19, 2017

Pun Intended

Happy Friday, everyone! I CASED this card from the many pins on Pinterest - just added my own twist to it. I am in love with this stamp set called Pun Intended and it's a shame because it's one of those stamps sets, too that I didn't get to play with as much as I should have. This is exclusive to hosts and also will be retiring end of this month. It's a definite keeper. Don't you just love Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black and Pink Pirouette? The tiny heart (retired) punched out using the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper was something I just added after I'd put the card together. It needed something more and it worked. Sometimes, it just does. Smile. I didn't expect it would turn out so cute. 

I stamped the camera image twice, fussy cut out the flash and punched the lens using 1/2 circle punch, then adhered with stampin' dimensionals.
Well, that's all for now, folks. Thank you for stopping by. The list of products used to create this card is below. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...