Thursday, May 18, 2017

From Land to Sea

It's almost Friday! Father's Day is coming up so I want to share this masculine card created with another soon-to-be retired stamp set called, From Land to Sea. It's one of those stamp sets I wish I made an effort to play with a little bit more. I love lighthouses so I know I'm keeping them. It just feels like a waste when stamp sets only get used a couple of times, you know. 

I often find it challenging to design masculine cards, and when I do I try to make more of them. Less than two weeks left before the brand new Stampin' Up! catalog goes public. I have received mine and my wish list is very long. I want so many things from this catalog. I will really need to hustle with my classes and events in order to justify my orders. Oh well, who needs food, right?
The waves on the background is an image from Work of Art stamp set

I stamped the lighthouse image twice, fussy cut it and adhered on top of the main one using dimensional adhesives. 
Well, that's all I have for now. Thank you for stopping by! list of products used to create this card is below. Time's running out to order soon to be retired products from Stampin' Up! If there's something you want, get it now or you might end up paying a lot more on auction sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...