Friday, May 12, 2017

Fresh Fruit

Happy Friday! I can't believe it's mid May 2017. Time has certainly been going way too fast. I want to share this card that we made in class months ago using another soon-to-be retired stamp set called Fresh Fruit. Admittedly, I thought I had already posted it months ago. I am aging faster than I wish to. Haha. Oh well. 
I masked the pear in the middle with a post it note then stamped the peach and strawberry.
Thank you for stopping by. The list of products used to create this card is below. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing moms out there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...