Sunday, April 16, 2017

Helping Me Grow

Happy Easter, everyone. It has been a very busy weekend. We have our niece and family visiting from the Philippines so we've been out each day since Friday hanging out and spending time together. We drove to the city yesterday to walk around and boy was SFO packed! I'm not a city girl, but every once in a while I enjoy the urgency and speed of a very temporary city environment. One day is my max. Haha. Anyway, I want to share with you this really beautiful card created with the soon to retire Helping Me Grow stamp set and Decorative Label punch. I just adore the images in this set - awesome to color. I am so sad to see the Decorative Label punch retiring. It's so versatile for sentiments and layering just like how I used here. 

The photo doesn't do it justice but I used the Gold Wink of Stella to accentuate the lines on the flowers. They turned out really nice. 
That's all for now. Thank you for stopping by. The list of products used to create this card is below. I hope you take advantage and purchase this stamp set before it retires completely - May 31, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...