Monday, March 13, 2017

Tasty Trucks

Happy Monday, everyone! The time change really affects me each time. I'm moving slowly this morning. Oh well, it's about time I post a card from the 2017 Sale-a-Bration catalog. I apologize, my life has been just too darn busy and admittedly, I'd bit feeling a little uninspired. I've just been going through a lot lately. I will save my litany next time when I have a little bit more time. Haha.

This stamp set, Tasty Trucks is a total must have. The possibilities are endless. And the images are so cute. 

I stamped the truck image twice and then cut out the other image, color and adhered to the white cardstock. It's much cuter in person, I promise. 
Well, that's all for today, folks. The list of items used to create this card is below.  Thank you for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...