Friday, March 31, 2017

Farewell Sale-a-Bration 2017

Happy Friday! Can you believe it? The month of March is over same with 2017 Sale-a-Bration promo? Today is the last day! I have a few more cards I want to share created with Sale-a-Bration items. So, I am going to just post them all at once while March is still not technically over. Haha. 
I cased this from Pinterest and just changed it a bit plus added the pearls. I used the SAB stamp set Delicate Details and 3/8" Metallic Ribbon combo. This set is a keeper and so versatile. Very shabby chic! It reminds me of cards from long ago. It's also amazing for Wedding cards.
This card was created using the SAB Carried Away Designer Series Paper and the Lift Me Up bundle from the 2017 Occasions catalog.
This card was created using the SAB stamp set Hey Chick. I really love this set. Another must have or must hoard, oh so versatile stamp set. 
This card was created using the SAB stamp set Avant Garden. Just when I thought I had enough flower stamps, this set came along and convinced me that no, I can never have enough flower stamps. Haha. 
Well, there you go. Farewell to another wonderful Sale-a-Bration season. I hope you've taken advantage of this once a year amazing promotion. On to April and Easter/spring cards... Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...