Sunday, February 5, 2017

Perfect Mix

It's February, and you know what that means...love is in the air. Although my hubby and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day doesn't mean I do not use this occasion to create Valentine's Day cards. I fell in love with this stamp set called Perfect Mix as soon as I saw it on the new Occasion's Catalog. I just know it's a keeper. My younger sister is a rock star chef so I can never resist any stamp set or paper that even has the slightest hint of culinary theme on them. 


I did the Paper Piecing technique on this card.

Well, that's all I have for today, folks. It's Superbowl Sunday and I have to make tacos for my hubby and daughter. They are big New England Patriots' fans - so I am going to show my support by feeding them while I make cards in my corner. I do enjoy the commercials and Half Time performance, but that's about it. I don't understand the game. 
The list of products used to create this card is below. Thank you for stopping by. I apologize that the Designer Series Paper I used here has been retired same with the punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...