Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Merry Mice

Happy November, folks! Today, I would like to share a couple of cards created with the same stamp images and layouts, but different color schemes. This Merry Mice set is an absolute must have to add to your collection. The images are fabulous to color with markers or watercolors and did I mention oh soooo cute? Lucky for you, this stamp set is currently 25% discounted until November 30, 2016. 

Which one did you like more? Pastel or traditional Christmas color combo? 


Below is the list of items used to create these cards. I apologize that the punches I used have been retired, same with the glue pen I used to adhere the Dazzling Diamonds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...