Monday, November 14, 2016

Merry Medley & Jar of Cheer

It's crazy how quickly Monday comes around even with a three-day weekend. Today, I would like to share a Christmas card that I had so much fun creating. I haven't had much time to make Thanksgiving cards, so don't be surprised if I skip it altogether. Haha. There are just so many amazing Christmas stamp sets in the holiday catalog that I want to at least make one card/project using my new stamps. 

Doesn't this card look so elegant? You'd be surprised how simple and easy it was to create.
Well, that's all for today's post. Have a great week, everyone. The list of products used to create this card is below. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...