Sunday, October 16, 2016

Spooky Fun & Ghoulish Grunge

I've had a rough couple of weeks in the office, so waking up to the pitter-patter of the rain on a Sunday morning was just what I needed. That and getting together with my ladies to create Christmas cards yesterday. I've been meaning to post Halloween cards but I've been too busy to sit down and download the photos. So, here I am catching-up.
CASED straight from the Holiday catalog on page 53
The Ghoulish Grunge background stamp set is amazing and so versatile

This is all I've got today, folks. I'm going to enjoy listening to the rain while I catch-up on my Grey's Anatomy episodes. Have an awesome week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...