Monday, October 17, 2016

Life is Tough

Happy Monday, everyone! Let's hope for an amazing week! I really need it. So, I'm starting it by sharing with you this card that I created yesterday. I have been under a lot of stress at work lately so I have been doing a lot of watercoloring every chance I get. It's my very own version of meditation. The stamp I used is from Crafter's Companion Poppies and Daisies by Sheena Douglas and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps Co called Hello Love. Everything else is from Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow card stocks and ink pads. The sequins are from the Holiday catalog Fancy Frost. I have been experimenting with different brands of water color paper and recently made the conclusion that so far the best is Arches Aquarelle 140 lb. It's really pricey, I got mine from our local Aaron Brothers store and a pad cost me $26.99 for only a dozen 9x12 pages. I used my 50% coupon, so it really helped. 


This card is for all of you who are struggling with any challenges be it illness or death of a loved one, financial crisis, your own health, family disputes, work issues, etc. Please remember that Life indeed is tough, but so are you. This too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...