Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016

Happy Halloween, everyone! I just want to drop by and share a couple of projects. I am so in-love with this stamp set called Glamper Camper. The images in this set is so versatile and I love that they are photopolymer. I am not much of a camper at all, but I might give it a try if it's done in a camper. Haha.


These halloween treats have two Hershey Nuggets inside. 
Well, here you go...last day of October and then on to crunch time holiday mode. Below are the products used to create these projects. Look out for Christmas cards. I've been trying to try and be ahead of schedule this year. We'll see...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...