Thursday, September 1, 2016

Fairy Celebration

Happy September, everyone! I am so excited for the "ber" months and so looking forward to the cooler weather. I want to share with you a card that we created in class last week. When I was a little girl, I had a very wild imagination and used to imagine that my younger sister and I were fairies like Thumbelina or Tinkerbell. I used to dream that we were so magical and could fly in and out of places without people knowing. So, I made this card to revisit my childhood. I used Glossy Accents on the flower petals and cherries and Stickles on the wings.


Glossy Accents and Stickles were applied on the flower petals, cherries and wings
Well, that is all I have for today. Thank you for stopping by. Below is the list of products used to create the adorable card above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...