Friday, August 26, 2016

Thoughtful Branches & A World of Thanks

August has been such a hectic month, with back to school, two cards class, stomach issues and work, it seemed like I blinked and the month is almost over. Where does the time go? I know, I know - it's on my face, fine lines and wrinkles, on my head disguised as gray hairs and all my aches and pains. Haha, leave it to me to ruin a blog post and Friday morning. 

I want to share with you a couple of really easy and simple cards we created in our Thank You cards class a couple of weeks ago. I am a firm believer of having a stock of thank you notes/cards handy all the time. So, I am glad my ladies think so, too. 
This was created with the limited edition Thoughtful Branches bundle - promo ends August 31!
Who would have thought that Delightful Dijon and Mint Macaron will look great together?
Well, that's all I got for today. Happy Friday, everyone and thanks for stopping by. Below is the list of products used to create the cards above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...