Monday, July 4, 2016

Painter's Palette

I am so grateful for the three day weekend. It's amazing what an extra day-off can do. I finished all my chores yesterday morning then took a long nap in the afternoon. I so love naps. It's a vacation in itself. Seriously! Today, I finished preparing for my cards class next Saturday. We will be creating Christmas cards already! I can't believe this year's half way over. I love the holidays, the weather, the boots, sweaters and scarves, the lights, and the Christmas music. 
I just love adding a DSP on the envelope flap. It finished the card real nice, don't you agree?
I want to share this really cute and colorful birthday card using the new stamp set called Painter's Palette and the coordinating paper pack. It's a bit tedious to put together, but oh so adorable. I love the new In Colors 2016-2018. Although, I must admit that I did not like them in the beginning. After creating a couple of cards using them, they are actually very nice and sweet. The colors remind me of icing on cupcakes. This just goes to show that I am constantly thinking about food. Haha! 

Well, that's all I have for today. Thank you for stopping by. The list of products used to create this card is below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...