Monday, June 13, 2016

Sitting Here

As soon as I saw this Sitting Here stamp set from the brand new Stampin' Up! Catalog, I knew I had to have it. My dream house has a wrap-around porch and a bench/porch swing up front where my husband and I can sit together while we drink lemonade on a hot summer day or coffee in the morning. 

We did this card in class this weekend and although, it was a little time consuming my ladies really liked it. I hope you'll give it a try. 


That's all I have for now. I hope this week is better than last. Oh well, if not - I can always make a card. The list of products I used to create this card is below. Happy Monday, y'all!

Table by StampinBuddy. Try it FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...