Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sweet Li'l One - Baby Cards

Every once in a while I make these really cute baby cards that just surprise me. Even my gals last weekend had fun creating these in class. The layout is so versatile and with a quick swap of sentiments and Designer Series Paper can easily be changed into a totally different card.

This Sweet Li'l One stamp set is also retiring and coordinating Sweet Li'l DSP already sold out. I am bummed that many punches are retiring as well, like the oval and scallop circle punches that I used on these cards.



Well, that is all I have today. I must try to keep with my list of tasks during this Memorial Day weekend. We'll see. 

Products used to create these two adorable baby cards are below. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...