Wednesday, May 25, 2016

May 2016 Paper Pumpkin

I must admit that I am not too crazy about this month's Paper Pumpkin kit. It's supposed to be a masculine cards kit, but I am just not too excited about it. I am sure I will find ways to use them, however, as far as overall feeling about it - it's a blah. Sorry. I am aware that this comes with being on a membership deal. There will be times when I will not be too thrilled with a kit. I am a monthly Ipsy subscriber, too. And I don't love everything that comes in each kit, but I like most of them and for $10.00 - I'm cool with it. 

Anyway, here is the video of this month's MPP kit. I am so hoping next month's will be an awesome one! Fingers crossed.

Well, I hope you are already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber. If not, it's not too late to join the fun an creativity in a box. If you're a paper crafter like me, please give it a chance. You can cancel it anytime if you're not completely satisfied. 

Please sign-up by June 10th in order to receive next month's kit by going to mypaperpumpkin.com and please remember to choose me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator: Melinda Pascual.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...