Friday, May 27, 2016

Market Fresh & Berry Basket Bigz Die

Happy Friday, everyone! My daughter just reminded me this morning that there are only three days left before school is out. Wow, we survived another school year. It's unbelievable how fast time flies. She doesn't think so because she's only fifteen. Just like I couldn't wait to get older when I was that age. Now, I wish I had done more. Although, if you talk to people who knew me back then, they'd probably say, I'd done plenty and gotten into a lot of trouble. I really did. I wish I applied more effort to do better in school. I could have been an honor student, but I skated by with okay grades because I was too busy being boy crazy or skipping classes to go to the movies - just because I was told not to. Haha! Typical defiant me. My friends saved my behind so many times, and I am very grateful. So, to my high school peeps - you know who you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope we can reconnect soon and not just virtually. 

I want to show-off these baskets created with the Berry Basket Bigz Die and Market Fresh stamp set. So easy to put together and the Hardwood background stamp really made it a lot cuter. I had so much fun making them. I colored the grapes image using Aqua Painters and Blackberry Bliss, Cherry Cobbler and Rich Razzleberry stamp pads. Then I added Crystal Effects, let them dry overnight and fussy cut them out. I then adhered them with stampin' dimensionals. These baskets are so versatile and will be awesome for party favors. Both of these Berry Basket Die and Market Fresh stamp set will be retiring at the end of this month. They are a must have addition to your collection.



Well, that's all for today. I wish you all a wonderful Memorial weekend. Products used to create these baskets are below.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...