Thursday, May 26, 2016

Kind Koala

I am counting down to the most awaited Memorial Day weekend. It has been such a hectic month and I have truly been looking forward to an extra day off. I plan to chill, get my hair done and get a pedicure. Of course, I am going to play with my new stuff from the brand new catalog in preparation for my class next month. I plan to get caught-up with my recorded shows and hopefully even sneak in a couple of afternoon naps. Fingers crossed.

I am running out of time to share cards from the retiring catalog. So, I am dropping by today to show you this super simple card we made in class using Kind Koala and the English Garden designer series paper. We did some coloring uisng the Aqua Painter and paper piecing by stamping the flower once on the white cardstock and then again on a scrap, fussy cut it out and adhere on the flower image using dimesionals. It's hard to see but we also colored the flower with Wink of Stella in Gold. It turned out really cute.

Well, that is all I have for today. Thank you so much for stopping by! Products used to create this card are listed below. If you want this Kind Koala stamp, please hurry. It's retiring end of this month and it's while supplies last. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...