Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Shabby Chic Birthday Blooms

Happy March, everyone! It's hard to believe that another month has gone by and we are fast approaching spring. I want to share this beautiful sort of shabby chic card I made for a friend for her birthday. 

Lately, I find myself learning and creating shabby chic/vintage looking paper crafts. Perhaps because I am mourning Downton Abbey. Haha. Forgive me that some of the embellishments I used on this project have been retired by Stampin' Up!. 

Here are (some) the items used to create the beautiful card above. Please remember that this is the last month of Sale-a-Bration. I know you want free stuff with your orders. 

Well, this is all for now. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...